Christmas Gift Guide: Beauty
Christmas is my favourite time of year, I love everything about it. But I especially love picking out presents that I think my family will love.
This years selection of beauty gifts is so good and while this is a gift guide, it could also double as a wish list, because I would love most of these gifts.
- GHD release a limited edition version of their products every year, and this year the design is a beautiful purple, floral design.
- Jo Malone is one of my favourite brands for scents. This super cute Christmas Ornament would make the perfect addition to any tree.
- I think this is one of my favourite gifts on this list. This Bobbi Brown holiday luxe classics mini lip set is BEAUTIFUL. A shade of lipstick for every occasion and all handbag size, it really couldn't be more perfect.
- I think this might be the most adorable gift on this list. These Ciate nail polishes are meant to be quite good, and being housed in a snowglobe just makes me want them even more!
- The Victoria Beckham for Estee Lauder collection is amazing. But my favourite piece from the collection is this Modern Mercury highligher.
- These Frank Body scrubs are meant to be great, and one of them has shimmer in it, perfect for the holiday season!
- Elizabeth Arden's cult 8 hour cream is included in this gift set, which includes the rest of the 8 hour range, the perfect set to try out the brand.
- Perfume is a great gift for someone, the perfume gift sets that are released are always great. This Marc Jacobs Daisy set was my favourite, I love Daisy, it's a great daytime scent and perfect for summer.
- Candles! I love candles, this one from Ecoya is one of my favourites, we actually have one as this scent is a re-release from last Christmas. It's a lovely fresh scent, perfect for a summer Christmas.
- Charlotte Tilbury products are ultimate (and reasonable) luxury. This Beauty Glow Instant Look palette is simply stunning.
- I have been dying to try these lipsticks, the Confessions gift set is the perfect way to do so. It comes with one of the golden lipstick holders, as well as three shades of the lippy, a stunning gift.
- Revlon always do great gift sets. This one is no exception, the Night Before Christmas set includes a liner, mascara and one of the liquid shadow and liner eye art duos in a beautiful champagne shade.
What's on your Christmas list?