Christmas Gift Guide: Her
Gift giving is one of my favourite parts of the holiday season, I love picking them out, wrapping them and then seeing family love them.
These are some gift ideas that have caught my eye this year, perhaps one will work for you too.
- For the active wear lover, this P.E. Nation tank is awesome.
- Cook books are a favourite gift in our family, most of my family members love to cook and bake, Chelsea Winter recipes are firm favourites and this new book is no exception.
- I always put things I wouldn't buy myself on my Christmas list, I love these PJs, the shirt and shorts are made from organic cotton and are perfect for summer.
- A nice hat will serve you forever, Lack of Colour hats are so well made, beautiful and timeless.
- You can never have enough mugs, I love this one from Kate Reed with the pink and gold spots.
- I saw this bag on Facebook and have been obsessed with it ever since. The Daily Edited structured cross body bag would be the most beautiful Christmas present, its the perfect everyday bag.
- Art is always a good gift, my favourite form are prints to frame, this one from Blacklist Studio is gorgeous.
- These geometric photo frames are so nice, and the perfect addition to any bedroom or home.
- Ever since we got back from Europe I've been longing to learn how to make fresh pasta, this pasta machine is amazing and red, so festive!
- I love this Reebok pink bomber jacket for everyday wear as well as going to a from the gym.
What's on your Christmas wish list this year?