Weekenders Guide: Noosa
Noosa is one of my favourite places in the world. It's just so calm, serene and beautiful. Despite being only 2 hours north of Brisbane, you'll feel a world a way from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Eat & Drink
With so many places to eat and drink I've just listed a few of my favourite places.
- Café La Monde
- Noosa Surf Life Saving Club
- 10 Hastings
- Betty’s Burgers & Concrete Co
These are places that we have stayed or looked at staying. But there are so many more, and don't forget to look at Noosaville down by the river. It is only 10 minutes from Hastings Street and just as nice and probably calmer.
- Peppers (previously the Outrigger)
- 10 Hastings Boutique Motel
Noosa is one of my favourite places because it is so relaxed and chill. It's one of those places where you just do one thing, and then all you feel like doing for the rest of the day is relaxing by the pool. Don't try and squeeze too much into your trip to Noosa, just relax, take it all in and enjoy.
- Drive up the road to Noosaville, walk the river, stop for a drink on the floating bar
- Shop Hastings Street
- Noosa Farmers Market
- Laze around on the beach all day
- Take a walk through the National Park to Hells Gate or the fairy pools
- Eumundi Markets